- Framed walling System – looking neater and more secure offering solid or fabric sidewalls.
- Relatively easy assembly.
- Spectacular aesthetics – incomparable to any other in the temporary, demountable arena.
- With the Tensile Roof extending from the top of the Peaks to ground-level, this makes for a very stable and protected venue from both wind and rain.
- Because of the arched perimeters and the walling set back, the arches form over hangs that protect the walling from the rain and inclement weather.
- They also stop the rain from getting under the walls and keeps the inside dry.
- No guide ropes to trip over!
PVC coated polyester fabric. Waterproof
950gsm Block-out pvc, UV resistant, Fire retardant (acrylic coated both sides)
Solid walls, fabric walls, double doors and flick flack doors
25m x 15m extendable in 10m modules
35m x 20m extendable in 15m modules
45m x 30m extendable in 15m modules
55m x 30m extendable in 20m modules
Get In Touch
Tel: +27 31 700 4600
Fax: +27 86 667 8231
Tel: +27 11 452 1822
Fax: +27 86 502 5766
5 Clark Rd, Westmead
Durban, KZN, South Africa
8 Simba Str, Sebenza, Edenvale
Gauteng, South Africa.